FORTUS IN York
We’re business advisors and accountants offering a range of services in York and the surrounding area.
From our Shipton Road office, our dedicated team of experienced accountants and financial advisors support local business owners, founders, and company directors in navigating financial challenges. Whatever road you’re on, we’ll help steer your organisation towards success.
It could be that you own a small start-up business, or you head up an established corporation. That’s fine, as we empower businesses of all shapes and sizes to make informed decisions through unrivalled services – including:
- Corporate Finance – if you’re planning your succession, need to raise capital or build value in your business, do it with our independent financial advisors in York.
- Accounts & Outsourcing – business owners near and in York can rely on us to look after their financial data and so much more.
- Audit and Assurance – our audits in York are conducted by accountants who’ve amassed years of experience in being the best.
- Business Tax Advisory– avoid making any costly mistakes with expert advice and financial planning.
We don’t just offer comprehensive business services in and around York (did we mention we’ve offices across the North?). Our team has extensive experience working with clients of all sizes across lots of industries. Our industry-specific know-how provides bespoke valuable insights and solutions, tailored to your needs. Industries we’ve helped include:
We’ve an in-depth understanding of the local business landscape, so our team’s well-versed with specific financial challenges and opportunities in and around the area.
When your business grows, so does the local and regional economy – and at Fortus, we’re proud to play our part in that.
BUSINESS IN YORK
York is one of the most beautiful cities in the UK and is famous for its rich heritage. So we like to play an integral part in helping all kinds of local businesses succeed.
Situated half-way between London and Edinburgh, with the natural wonder of the Yorkshire Dales and North York moors on the doorstep, York is steeped in history. From its Roman roots to the Viking invasion, no city embraces its past like York does – there’s 30 world-class museums to explore, for example.
York’s history plays a huge factor in its value (this city contributes approximately £5 billion to the national economy), but the present and the future are equally important. York has:
- Two world-class universities and two higher education colleges.
- Convenient transport links to national and international markets.
- A pioneering digital infrastructure.
- An outstanding quality of life (The Sunday Times named York the Best Place to Live in the UK).
Welcome to our York office