- Full time, permanent
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll lead on creating engaging copy for all off and online channels. Your words will be fresh, creative and attention grabbing; your writing will “break the mould”, helping to bring technical subject matter to life, present potentially ‘dry’ topics with flair and ensure the finished product’s engaging, thought-provoking, memorable and valuable.
With the ultimate aim of enhancing the brand and acquiring new clients, you’ll liaise with design colleagues to develop the words to complement and add personality to video content, web pages, info graphics and other key communication collateral.
This opportunity requires a talented and multifaceted copywriter with strong creative flair, first-class communication and interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail. The combination of these strengths will help us to continue to deliver our offering to the market in a distinctive manner in line with our tone of voice and brand positioning.
- Writing, concise, clear, and coherent copy for all channels
- Creating targeted written content for emails, blogs, newsletters, press releases, thought-leadership articles, printed collateral, presentations, brochures, white papers, advertorials, buyer personas, how-to guides, success stories, testimonials, award submissions etc.
- Creating copy and scripts for video content
- Generating inspirational words to enhance eye-catching info graphics
- Researching and developing web copy, including keywords and metadata to ensure copy’s optimised effectively
- Working to written and verbal briefs and liaising with colleagues to convert ideas into reality
- Copy editing content (sense check; flow; spelling, punctuation and grammar)
- Undertaking desktop research to suggest potential angles/themes for future content
- Writing long and short copy, from newsletters and white papers to killer headlines and calls to action
- Liaising with the wider Marketing team and Creative Designers to ensure brand and campaign priorities are achieved
- Developing out our Written Style Guide and Tone of Voice guidelines to ensure consistency across the brand as this continues to develop over time
- Liaising with clients as required to develop success story case studies and testimonials
- Working as part of a team to brainstorm creative concepts and campaigns
- Identifying and pitching stories and interview opportunities to print and broadcast media
- Good communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Experience of working with all levels of people
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Hardworking and resilient attitude with a strong desire to build relationships through technology
- Ability to embrace and implement feedback to adopt new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators and achieve monthly targets
- Demonstrate initiative and a solutions led approach to challenges
- Ideal behaviours; Highly motivated, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Personable, Collaborative, Proactive, Articulate, Fun, Non-egotistical
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + birthday day off + standard bank holidays
- Agile working
- Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance x 3
- Pension Salary Sacrifice
- Benefits Discounts Portal
- Parking on site
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Regular training and development