NLG Service Charge Event Terms & Conditions
Win a night at the Savoy…
- This prize draw is promoted by Fortus Midlands Ltd (Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants), 1 Rushmills, Northampton NN4 7YB.
2. This promotion is open to all attendees of the NLG Service Charge event (23/09/2021), who sign up for our ’30 minute discovery call’. This promotion excludes employees of Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants and other companies affiliated with the organisation of the NLG Service Charge Conference 2021.
3. You must have attended the NLG Service Charge Conference 2021 (23/09/2021).
4. How to enter: Submit your business card, or if not available, subsequent details including Name, contact number, email address and company name, on the day to a member of the Fortus team. You’ll then be contacted to arrange a discovery call with a member(s) of the Fortus Service Charge team. Your name will then be entered into the prize draw.
5. The opening date for entries is 09:00 23/09/2021. Digital submissions will be permitted to firstname.lastname@example.org up to the closing date and time and will be acknowledged by a member of the Fortus team. The closing date for entries is 11:59 24/09/2021.
6. The winner will be randomly selected by an independent person and announced on Friday 29/10/2021.
7. Entry restrictions: Only one entry allowed per attendee. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. The prize is for one night’s stay at the Savoy Hotel, London, to the value of £600. If this location is not convenient to the prize winner, an alternative hotel can be arranged, and agreed upon up to the same value. The alternative hotel must be in UK. The prize is for the cost of the hotel room only and excludes any extras such as room service, drinks, dinner, breakfast or any other costs incurred during the stay.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and subject to availability.
10. No cash or prize alternative is available.
11. Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
12. The winner of the prize draw will be drawn at random from all entries by an independent person and the winner notified via their contact details provided. Where we require details from you in reference to booking the prize as stated in point 8 (a night at the Savoy Hotel, up to the value of £600), if we are unable to contact you, or if you do not provide these details within 28 days of notification (26/11/2021), we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
13. The 30 minute discovery call must have taken place before prize can be redeemed.
14. Any application containing incorrect, false or illegible information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of, or for another person or multiple persons will not be included in the prize draw.
15. Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants’ decision as to who has won the prize draw shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winner after the winner’s notification date (26/11/2021), please write to Charlotte Williams, Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants, 1 Rushmills, Northampton, NN4 7YB.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this prize draw.
18. By entering this prize draw, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this prize draw.
19. By entering this prize draw, you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and company name (but not your contact details) may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner.
20. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this promotion and will not be passed on to any other party without your agreement.
21. Under no circumstances will Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from, or in any way connected with any errors, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the draw or prize.
22. Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection and Fortus Business Advisors & Accountants can cancel the promotion at any stage.
23. Any dispute relating to the promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.