This International Women’s Day we went bigger and bolder to support the incredible efforts of the annual global celebration, ...
Getting to know Chris Durrant
28 April 2021
From the Foo Fighters and Canada to Space and the Italian Renaissance – get to know more about Chris now, as we play ’21 questions’…
1. In 40 words or less, describe your role at Fortus
As a Manager, I’m the first port of call for my clients. I have to ensure everything they need doing is done, and to see if we can help to support and grow their business in a variety of ways.
2. Which of our Fortus values resonates most with you and why?
INCLUSIVE – Personally, I try to always be welcoming to new people and ideas.
3. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
My PC – one of the few things I have left to do in a post-COVID world!
4. What’s on your playlist right now?
Foo Fighters – The Pretender.
5. What’s the last thing you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
The Simpsons – I was half asleep and it’s pretty easy going!
6. Best book you’ve ever read?
Not sure if it’s the best book I’ve ever read (I’m really bad for reading in general) but, I loved The Martian by Andy Weir.
7. If you could time warp yourself to any point in history, when would it be, who would you hang out with?
The Italian Renaissance Period – who wouldn’t want to ‘hang’ with Leonardo Da Vinci?
8. What superpower would you want and why?
‘SuperSpeed’ – would be great to run anywhere in the blink of an eye.
9. What’s your biggest inspiration?
Music – it’s great when I need to find some drive.
10. What’s on your bucket list?
I’d like to go to space!
11. If you could live in a foreign country, where would it be?
Most likely, Canada – there’s amazing scenery, and I like a bit of a chill in the air!
12. Describe your perfect day?
Right now, a day in an all-inclusive resort, eating, drinking and lounging around would be great!