In a complex financial landscape it can be hard to know what to do with your money, capital, and assets. ...
Why should businesses use E-pay Slips?
11 March 2020
The most important part of pay day is ensuring that every employee receives a payslip either on this date or a few days before.
Moving forward with the times where our day to day lives revolve around technology rather than traditional paper methods, E-Payslips are an environmentally-friendly alternative, which helps to reduce our carbon footprint.
Lots of businesses are turning to this method as it’s a very simple process which also helps reduce payroll duties.
benefits of e-Payslips for employers
- It’s an extremely efficient way of delivering payslips directly to each employee.
- It’s not just payslips that can be uploaded; auto enrollment letters and P60’s are also available.
- It’s more cost effective and cheaper than production, processing and postage charges.
- Employees can access their payslips and other documentation at any time.
benefits of e-Payslips for employees
- Safe and secure access to sensitive information every pay day.
- All documentation can be accessed at any time of the day, at any location on any internet accessible device.
- All historical information can also be accessed as all payslips are divided into the individual tax years.
- Knowing that all information is secure due to having your own personal login details.
How do I use e-Payslips?
E-Payslips is a very easy tool to use. When you receive your first email from the portal, this will include the registration details. Each employee will then create a username and password individual to them which will then be used to access all documents moving forward.
We use E-pay slips within Fortus and can share our experience of this with you.