Through sampling and assessment of hundreds of R&D claims, HMRC... Read more
On the move; From Leeds to Leeds
25 September 2020
We’re delighted to announce on 1st September we relocated our Leeds office to a new building in the heart of the city centre, allowing for continued expansion and the start of an exciting new chapter for the team.
The Leeds office has for many years, been located in Thorpe Park on the outskirts of the City, but with the need for more space, the desire to attract the very best talent and also have the right quality of neighbour for new business opportunities, we felt a move into the vibrant city centre was the right for the business.
why central leeds is the best option
When looking at relocating, we found the heart of the city provided the best options. Why? See for yourself;
- It’s the UK’s second largest financial and legal centre
- Leeds is at the economic heart of the North, with some 124,000 people engaged in financial services
- It has over 100,000 businesses and an economy worth £55 billion
- There’s great road links with both the M1, A1 and the M62’s easily accessible
- It has great rail links regionally and nationally
our new ‘Home’
We viewed several different office spaces before deciding on our new home, and we’re confident we’ve chosen an office that fits the brand and offers us the flexibility we need to grow.
The new office overlooks City Square and is directly opposite the train station. The modern space has been designed with a variety of break out and meeting areas which gives our team flexibility when they need it. We now sit alongside a variety of professional service providers such as private equity, corporate finance and legal firms, to name just a few.