Unsure whether you'll qualify for the next stage of the Self-employed Income Support Scheme? Then read on to see the ...
Now's the time to pay your Tax liability
13 October 2020
As part of his recent Winter Economy Plan announcements, Rishi Sunak included some enhanced arrangements and an extended period for those with outstanding tax to pay.
These arrangements apply to those with the following payments which would be due on 31st January 2021 for:
- Deferred 31st July second payments on account for 2019/20.
- Balancing payments for 2019/20.
- First payment on account due for 2020/21.
Taxpayers can set up a time to pay ONLINE which will give them 12 months to pay the tax if they meet the following requirements:
- No outstanding tax returns which includes the 2019/20 tax return.
- No other tax debts, or HMRC payment plans set up.
- The debt must be between £32 and £30,000.
Did you miss the Chancellor’s announcement? Fear not, we’ve summarised it into user friendly notes, available for you to catch up on – click here!